Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Resume Resume Resume!!!!

Sooo I've been really busy lately, but in the back of my head the nagging thought of getting my resume critique has been bothering me. In order to do something about it I finally found my resume and made an appointment with one of the counselors here. There's sooooo much stuff to add to it from the summer internship at Brigham and Womens, its unbelievable.

The appointment was extremely helpful. It helped me organize the things on my resume better. Good thing I got my resume critiqued. It would have been really overwhelming to do it all by myself. I have a follow up resume critquing appointment coming up soon, which is perfect. It will help me finalize the set up of my resume before the Career Fair, which by the way is only a week away!!!! So for those of you who STILL have not gotten your resume critiqued, I HIGHLY suggest you get that done ASAP. This can be done by going to the CDC during walk in hours which are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1-3, orrrr you can try making an appointment with 0ne of the counselors. I'm not exactly sure how many more available spots there are left anymore, but it doesn't hurt to try. Lastly, if all else fails, go to RESUMAZING which is on September 17th!

Trust me, getting your resume critiqued is EXTREMELY helpful, so go do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment