Friday, April 9, 2010

Decision made!

I have finally made a decision! I know I knowww all of you are DYINGGG to know what it isss ;o) so I will no longer keep you in suspense.

I chose......... Hospital..................................................... Y.

My reasons? Welll I really liked the idea of being able to network in a new environment. Also, I liked the opportunity of exploring a new field, hence learning new things. I also decided to go with Hospital Y because maybe there I will be able to find out what other doctors did when they took years off. This way I will have an idea of what to do which will be very helpful you know?

As for MQP, I'm still trying to hash that out with my advisor.. no luck so far though :-/... Hopefully something works out.

Anyways, that's all the update I have for you guys for now soo I'll update back next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment