Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Opportunities and options.

So, last week I received an email that Genzyme is looking to hire students of different majors, including Bio & Biotechnology. Now, granted I have no idea of what I want to do for the summer, I decided to go for this opportunity and apply. The deadline was February 15, so I just made the deadline =D

Now, if I do get an interview and somehow do get this job, what will I do? I'm confused with my options because even though I know I do not want to go to Med School right away, I still want to do something that pertains to that field, and will help me with my personal statement and resume later on. My options for the summer right now are...

- work at a bio company
- work in a lab at Brighams and Womens
- Shadow a doctor for the entire summer...
- volunteer some place and not have an internship..

What do I do?!???

No comments:

Post a Comment