Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's going on?

Hey everyone,

What have you all been upto? Did anyone take the practice MCAT or GRE test that was being offered this past weekend? How did it go? I think the MCAT tests are really mentally draining. It's pretty much awful. It did, however, give me a good idea of how brutal the test can be.

Other than the practice MCAT test, I have been thinking about my future a lot lately. Recently, I have been having second thoughts about applying for Med School right after undergraduate. I have been considering taking a year off maybe. Even though I may not be sure about what I would like to do after WPI, I do know one thing.. and that is Med School is no joke. You have to be a 100% sure about it because if you don't love it and aren't looking forward to it then it's not going to be easy. Its a HUGE time and financial committment. Anyways, I'm just thinking about my options if I do not apply. Maybe I'll work for a year or two. Or... maybe I'll find something to do in that year which will look amazing on my med school resume.. I don't know yet, but I'm happy to know I have plenty of options, and even though Med School may not be in my immediate future... it definitely will be somewhere down the road.

So in the meantime I just keep my mind and eyes open for any possiblity. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment