Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Procastination = bad habit!

Putting of important things, such as looking for an MQP, is a very bad habit. It's the type of bad habit that once you have it.. its really hard to shake off. Junior year is almost coming to an end, and if I want to get a good project and be done with it in the first half of senior year.. I should be looking right now.

I guess the thing that makes me not want to do so is.. I don't know where to start really. I want an MQP that would add to my resume for Med School. I have looked around online and have failed to find anything. The next step to take would be talk to the pre-health advisor, Jill Rulfs, and see if she has anything. I usually like to figure things out on my own and try not to go to people for help unless and until its my last option. That's another reason why I haven't been on top of things about MQP lately.. heh...

Anyways, I will definitely get going on this MQP hunt. Hopefully I will have good news about it next week!

Wish me luckkkk!! :o]

No comments:

Post a Comment